Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Goku Costume - A piece that you'll never forget your Childhood

Looking at the "Dragon Ball" comics at home for a while today, I found the feeling of childhood. Remember when I was a little boy, my parents gave me a comic book named Dragon Ball which spent me most of time enjoying its wonderful plots. But that was only a small part. As I loved it, I constantly collected the entire series of Dragon Ball. Later, Dragon Ball Animation came out and I started to be a fan of chasing updates every day. The image of Goku is deeply imprinted in my mind. For me, Goku costume is a piece that I'll never forget my Childhood. Were you ever just the same guy like me who was hiding in quilt watched Dragon Ball comics with lights?
Dragon Ball Costumes like these are all that I love!
Dragon Ball Son Goku Kakarotto Cosplay Costume

Anime Dragon Ball Saiyan Cosplay Costumes
I do think Goku costume is what I love best! I plan to cosplay Son Goku for next comic con. But there is still unsure who to cosplay ultimately, cause I do have other characters also very interested. Anyway, there is enough time for me to make the final decision.
Dragon Ball's story seems to be very positive. Even though it feels somewhat naive at this age for reading again, it is still so classic. I am very much looking forward to your story about Dragon Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment